Saturday, September 19, 2009

FYI...

For my real life friends I've recently added & will add in the future, PLEASE realize this is my venting spot. I can say "Oh, it's just a flare and part of Lupus" when I talk to you on the phone or in person... but THIS is my place to let it all out.

So yes, I may use obscenities occasionally & maybe even be downright negative at times. But know "positive Erin" will be back & sometimes I just have to VENT!

:)

This public service announcement is over now :P Signing off.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry girl. Don't censor yourself for anyone. Be you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't & don't! That's why I have to rubbed people the wrong way @ times. I just wanted to clarify THIS was my place of refuge from all the pretenses of the world :)

    ReplyDelete