Monday, February 22, 2010

Julian Lennon & James Scott Cook's song "Lucy" released to raise money & awareness for Lupus...


I'm so sorry to hear of Julian Lennon's loss of his dear friend Lucy Vodden who had Lupus. But at the same time I'm happy and encouraged to hear James's grandmother is still fighting the battle with Lupus 92 years later! Inspiring stuff.

This is just such an amazing song & all the proceeds raised go to the Lupus Foundation of America and the Lupus Trust in England. So PASS IT ON :) And you can help fight Lupus too!

<3
ErinInTheSkyWithLupus

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erin,
    I noticed you haven't posted for awhile, and I hope you are ok. I had a period when I was too ill to think about getting on the computer, too. Sometimes I still do, but fortunately, ever since I began treatment it hasn't lasted long. Feel better, and know that a fellow lupie cares and understands.

    ReplyDelete